Mercy Hospital continued distribution of Veronica buckets for handwashing stations, as well as other hygiene supplies, to villages in the catchment areas served by mobile outreach.
Catchment centres that benefited from the distribution:
1. Lewabu, covering Mendewa Layout, Mosakpa, Johnny Layout, Kowama, and Joe town
2. Senbehun Selenga, covering Flawahun, Mabondo, Majiama, and Baoma
3. Gbongboma, covering Massahun, Faala, Sembuya, Kuogebu, Ngonbu, Danddoima, and Korwama
4. Kpetema,, covering Jalehun, Jabama and Banda
5. Baoma, Lagabu, and Kigbai
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Follow us on social media
Click the button to read heartfelt tributes to a beloved Bishop, co- founder of our mission!